The May national team training camp in Hunstville, Texas recently wrapped up. This is the last training camp before the olympic team meets here in mid July. Just a few highlights from camp are listed below. Don’t forget to comment your thoughts on the camp below for an upcoming version of fans thoughts…
- Maggie Nichols returned.
- The men’s national team also wrapped up a camp in Colorado where Sam Mikulak showed some amazing upgrades.
- This camp marked the return of senior elites Jazmyn Foberg and Bailie Key.
- The team wrapped up the camp with a nice team bonding campfire.
- Amelia Hundley and Brenna Dowel both had “fall-free” verifications.
- The entire US team looks consistent!
Based on online videos and sources, it looks like the U.S. is in great shape for the upcoming olympics and I thought it would just be nice to give you guys an update. Thanks for reading! And stay tuned for more!!!!!! :)))
*DON’T FORGET TO COMMENT FAN THOUGHTS……………..
*Lastly, less than two weeks until I head to Hartford for P&G’s and secret classic. I can’t wait to get footage for you guys!
|Photos via Getty Images. They are images and pictures of U.S. national team gymnasts.